Friday, December 8, 2017

HELLOOO....

Welcome OCS fans;

Have you ever wondered what is going through a baby's or even a cat or dog's mind when they see their reflection for the first time.  I know my children and pets had quite a time playing when they saw their reflections.

For today's card I have used Snowy Reflection and I'm sure that he doesn't realize that it is his reflection he is seeing.  I used copics to colour the image.  Nuvo's Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents was added to the trees.


Supplies used:
Don't forget to ink up your favourite stamp and come and play along in this month's Christmas/Winter Challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create. 

For any supplies that you might want or need and don't forget about the wish list to Santa, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper Store for some great products.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Hugs;


No comments:

Post a Comment