Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Christmas Pals - Christmas/Winter Challenge Day 18

Welcome to Day 18th of the OCS & High Hopes Christmas/Winter Challenge I'm glad you stopped by!

Today I'm sharing a cutie from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Christmas Pals.  This year I seem to be in the mood to create quicker and easier cards, maybe because I have so many to get ready to send out this year.

I so enjoy colouring Santa...I think I'm just a kid at heart, but aren't we all.  At one time red's where my least favourite colour to work with but now I love them.
Here's the Copic list:
Red - R89, R39, R46
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R22, R20
Brown - E57, E27, E23
Green - YG97, YG95, YG93
Grey - N8, N6, N4

You can grab this image at either One Crazy Stamper or High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  OCS HERE & High Hopes HERE

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you come back soon!
Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment