Thursday, September 7, 2017

Eat More Pie...


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another installment for One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Fall/Halloween." I love the gorgeous, rich colors of Fall and I always try to watch the progression of the leaves changing but it always seems to just POOF! and they've changed! LOL...

This week, I am sharing "Tommy Turkey" with you all as he tells everyone to eat more pie hahahah! He cracks me up! The sentiment is called "Script Happy Thanksgiving." I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then layered him and added the sentiment and some sparkly, gold gumdrops! :)




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Tommy Turkey and Script Thanksgiving - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: E15, E17, E19, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, E55, R35, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y35, Y38, YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93, YG95
Extras: Misti, Autumn designer paper, gold gumdrops

Be sure to hop on over to the September Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment