Thursday, August 17, 2017

Chick Gossip...



Hello everyone! Welcome back to another installment for One Crazy Stamper! The challenge this month is "My Favorite Things." 

Lori here, and this week, I couldn't resist coloring up this super cute group of chicks - gossiping in the hen house! LOL! This image is another from the newest release, So Much Cuteness, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps:


The stamp is called "Clucker Club" and the sentiment is called "Chick Gossip"....I remember as a kid going into our chicken coop and the cluckin' goin in there was almost deafening sometimes! This image cracks me up - I wonder what they are talking about LOL....

I stamped the image and sentiment using my Misti onto Xpress It! Copic paper and colored it up with my Copic markers. I layered on red cardstock along with my background paper - and added some twine and espresso gumdrops from YNS (my favorite embellie!) 


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Clucker Club and Chick Gossip - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C2, E53, E55, R27, R29, YR15, YR16, YR18
Extras: Misti, Foam tape, YNS gumdrops

Pop on over and see the whole release here:


Be sure to hop on over to the August Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




1 comment: