Friday, November 4, 2016

Dashing through the snow -- High Hopes Stamps!

Hi there, happy Friday!
These weeks are just flying by.
Today I'm sharing this super cool truck from High Hopes

I used lots of grey tones on the truck, Copic markers N1, N3, N5R on the body then I went in with a E25 for a rusty look to the design. The Headlights were created with Y21 and Y11

I love the idea of adding different items to the back of the truck.  In this case I added the pine tree by masking the truck then stamping the tree. There is also 
presents as an accessory that can be purchased to go along with the truck.
The snow was created with a white sharpie marker and acrylic paint. I trimmed the tree with Stickles, just for fun :)
Super cool, and a lot of options when creating!


After colouring the truck and adding the tree the background sky was 
added with a mix of Copic Blues B93, B34,B52.B95 
Thanks for peeking today!
November Challenge is Fall/Winter Fun , we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Nat! Great idea to put the tree in the back like you did, and I love the added snow :o)

    ReplyDelete