Monday, April 11, 2016

Dancing to the Beat


Welcome back to my blog post. My card was fun to create as I haven't made a boy card in a while, and I sure do enjoy creating.  My stamp I am showcasing today for the Spring Release High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

 

I am one of the DT's here at One Crazy Stamper and my turn to share today.  I hope you get a chance to check out what the other DT's are creating and as well stop by Lora's store to see all the new stamps and supplies.  Till next time, happy crafting.

 Supplies:HH-Rocking Out, Pencil Crayons, Pearls, Craft Foam, Card Stock.

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the stamp set. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and your card design showcases it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you coloured him in pencil crayons, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete