Friday, January 29, 2016

 I love my coffee and hate the thought of wasting a single drop. Sadly , there's been way too many times where I have made a trail of spilt coffee from the cafeteria to my desk at work :)   (don't tell my boss!!) 
So... I thought that it would  be fun to create a sad/spilt coffee cup.
I used a newspaper style card stock which I think is perfect for the coffee rings background stamps. Some heart gems for total coffee love, fine twine, sewing stitches and a glossy accents coffee puddle too! 
Thanks for peeking and happy Friday! 
Copic #R24,0,Y21

3 comments:

  1. This is really funny... I love how your brain works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Natalie! Love all the details! and I hate spilling a drop myself! Another awesome make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Natalie! The details are great. I definitely hate spilling a drop of tea. I have really liked what you have done with this set.

    ReplyDelete