Monday, December 28, 2015

Penguin Love



Wow my last card for 2015, wicked, I must need to make another at one point before the end of the year.  Haha, I hope you all had a Blessed Christmas with family/friends and relaxing somewhat before the routines get back into swing.  My card today is for our month long challenge here at One Crazy Stamper and you have a few days left. So play along with the fantastic design team.  We are showcasing the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps this month, so much fun, this one I am using today is called Penguin Love, so cute right!   I had so much with the image, but then went simple for the card, using the pattern paper from Echo Park Hello Winter, and I added some gems and the sentiment Have An Ice Day from HH Stamps, colored up my image with Copic Markers and added some Liquid Applique onto the hat and the tummies of my little friends.  So much you could do.  Anyway have a wonderful New Year wherever you are, and see you again in 2016!  Thanks to you all for stopping by my blog this year and coming here to One Crazy Stamper, you really are the best.  Till next year, happy crafting and play safe.


1 comment: