Friday, November 20, 2015

Lil' Snowbird

Hello and Happy Friday!  I am home from my trip to Michigan and I can officially say I am all done my Christmas Shopping!!!  This weekend I will be decorating my house for 1 full week then wrapping and baking the next =)  Sooooo happy to have all that off my plate for the month of December, yeah me!!!!

Ok on to today's card, check it out....
 Supplies Used:
* Copic Xpress It cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Image:  High Hopes Stamps, Lil' Snowbird
* Sentiment:  High Hopes Stamps, Merry Christmas
* Angel Glitter
* Paper:  Doodlebug 6x6 Paper Pack, North Pole
* Cardstock: Green & Red
* Satin Bow Embellishments
* Zig Glue Pen
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy

Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E49, E59, E25, E23, E21
* Red:  R39, R37, R35
* Green:  G46, G43, G40
* Brown:  E27, E25, E23
* Snow:  BG000
* White:  Glitter

I hope that you enjoyed today's card.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

1 comment:

  1. Can't beat the classic red & green! This is gorgeous, Shari!

    ReplyDelete