Thursday, July 30, 2015

Beautiful

Thursday has arrived yet again, so it's time for me to show you all my project for this months challenge of Anything Goes at One Crazy Stamper.  Surprise I have chosen to do another card!

 

I have used the gorgeous image Blanche from Saturated Canary ( Little Darlings Stamps) that was stamped on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored with Copic sketch markers.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E01, E11
Dress/Eyes - B00, BG02, BG05
Lips - RV32, RV34
Hair - T4, T7, T10
 
The sentiment, ribbon, and paper ( Authentique ) are all from my stash.
 
Check the blog tomorrow to see who won this months challenge.
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a sophisticated image! And you've done the perfect background to go with her - beautiful card, Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Shari. Everything matches so well.

    ReplyDelete