Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Best Friend

Hello Fellow Crafters;

Wacky Wednesday is here again and hopefully the snow is finished for the week.  February has started with a lot of snow.

Here at OCS, we have a new challenge this month which is Red, White and a Die. We are using the High Hopes January release and for my post today, I have used this cute image called My Best Friend.  I used Ranger's Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn distress inks to add colour to the embossing folder.  The sentiment was left off as I was unsure of what to use at the moment.  It can be added later when I use the card.


Supplies used:
There is plenty of time to enter this month's challenge for a change to win a prize from OCS.  For any supplies that you might need for your project, check out Lora's OCS for some great products, Pre-Orders and amazing prices.

Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy yourself.

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Great embossing folder to work with this set, Sue! Sweet card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love this image, so fun to color as well. Nice Embossing as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete