Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Wishes

 Hope you are having a nice day, I am showcasing for One Crazy Stamper this month this fantastic company Wild Rose Studio Cling Stamps.  So awesome they are to color up.
 Our challenge at One Crazy Stamper is Anything Goes and I used the image called Bluebell with Robin, and yes my robin is yellow, I realized this after I made the card.  I hope you get a chance to get your craft groove on and create something fantastic and enter our challenge.  Till next time happy crafting.
Supplies for my 6x6 Card:
Black Card Stock
Xpressit Copic Blend Card Stock
Poinsettia Flowers
Pattern Paper BZ Countdown to Christmas
Metal Flourishes
3D Foam Squares
Wink of Stella
Wild Rose Studio Cling Stamp
Copic Markers Y11, Y13, Y17, R29, G28, E57, E33, E35, E93

1 comment:

  1. I love your yellow robin (smile!) and your little deer looks so realistic - great colouring.

    ReplyDelete