Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Christmas Baby!

Hello and welcome to another Wacky Wednesday.  There has definitely been a chill in the air these past few days.  I certainly hope winter is in no hurry, as we are only half way through September.
The OCS DT gals are show casing the newest release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps for OCS this month.

For my card today, I have used the adorable Christmas Baby stamp.  I used the Holly Green Cosmic Shimmer Paste from Creative Expressions to add some sparkle around the circle edge.  This is new product which sold out rather quickly.  I do hope Lora will have some more in stock soon as it is a rather neat product for some sparkle.

The ribbon and stocking brad, I found in my stash after I converted a spare bedroom into my craft room.  Everything is now out of my bedroom closet and not hidden away somewhere -- yeah!!!

Supplies used:
Can't wait to see some more awesome entries for this month's challenge.  There is still plenty of time and for any supplies you need hop over to Lora's OCS store for some amazing prices and new products.

Until next time Happy Crafting and have fun.  Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Sue this is so sweet! What a great card for someone with a new baby :o)

    ReplyDelete