Friday, July 4, 2014

Christmas in July (Christmas Vacation)

Hello and Happy Friday!!  And To all our American Blog friends I hope that you have a safe and wonderful Independence Day!!

Today I have a Christmas card to show to you, I know it is not December yet but it is never too late to get a jump on your Christmas cards and ya know Christmas IS less than 6 months away - 204 days to be exact!!!  I hope that this card may inspire you to get started on your Christmas card stash early too.

My most FAVORITE movie is Christmas Vacation and my Hubby and I have friends in Ohio, USA that we call Cousin Eddie and Catherine as my Hubs and I are Clark and Elen to them, so this card I made is going to be mailed to them in December, check it out and let me know what you think....

Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Supplies Used:
* Car & Tree Image: Taylored Expressions, Happy Trails (the car image is the same image I usedon the Truck I used on the July 1st card that I showed you)  I first stamped the car, then I created a mask using sticky notes and then stamped the tree on top - doyou remember in the movie when the Griswolds went and picked out their Christmas tree, oh so funny!
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Flag Stax & Flag Layer Stax
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers (colours used listed below)
* Memento Inks:  Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
* Wild Rose Studio 6x6 Paper Pack - Annabelle's Christmas
* Spellbinders:  Classic Ovals Large & Scalloped Ovals

Here is a close up of the image to see the copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Car, Greens:  YG67, YG63, YG61
* Car, Wood Pannel:  E27, E25, E23, E21
* Christmas Tree:  E79, E74, G28, G24, G21
* Greys:  C03, C01, C00, 0

I sure hope that you enjoyed today's Christmas card and that maybe I have inspired you to get started on your Christmas card stash!!??


If you would like to get a head start on your Christmas cards and you live close to Bolton, Ontario join me at One Crazy Stamper for my "Christmas In July Card Class" this month on the 19th!  Click Here to see the details!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 


1 comment:

  1. This is too cute, Shari! I love how personal it is for your friends :o)

    ReplyDelete