Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life's a Beach

Wow, another month has flown by, but you still have a few days left this month to enter the One Crazy Stamper challenge of Anything Goes with any stamped image - no digital images are allowed!!
For the entire month the design team has been featuring images from our sponsor company - WHIMSY STAMPS, and my card today has a wonderful Elisabeth Bell image called Beauty.

Once again I have used Copic sketch markers to color the image, and then I used a Sakura Stardust pen to add highlight to the mermaid tail ( you probably can't see the shine of the fins, but it looks great ! ). I used my Grand Calibur and a Grand die to cut the shape of the card, then layered paper from Authentique's Renew collection for added color. The ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.
Card Recipe
Tail - BG70, BG72, BG75
Skin - E00, E01, E02
Shirt & Shell in Hair - Y000, Y02, Y06
Hair - E13, E15, E19, YR24
Sakura Stardust pen
Have a great day, and be sure to enter One Crazy Stamper's challenge this month to win a fabulous prize.

4 comments:

  1. Shari, this is adorable, love the white satin bow too! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - you've got me thinking "Disney!" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, love that bow, and the image, so fun to color, you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete