Monday, February 3, 2014

Herbies Heifer

Hi friends, another great company to show case this month is "High Hopes Rubber Stamps" at One Crazy Stamper. 
The challenge for this month is "Anything Goes", and we all know how fun these challenges are. 
High Hopes Rubber Stamps - January 2014 Release
Please go and stop at Lora's store for some fun retail therapy and fill up on your craft supplies. 
My image I used for my card is called Herbies Heifer, reminds me of a few people in my life with this cute stamp.  I used some spellbinders and embossing folders, popped it up using some foam tape.  Added some twine and Copic markers. 
I hope you get into your craft room today and create some fun too!  Join us with this challenge, the prizes are awesome!  Supplies are at One Crazy Stamper.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. The image is fun and great for all ages. Lovely colours.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne; your card is so adorable! I Love it!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card the cow is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete