Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wild Rose is in the House!!

Good morning friends this is another Christmas card for a friend…The image is from Wild Rose  Studios..image name is ANTOINE AT POSTBOX..I stamped it with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK.. coloured with COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS..Copics are pictured below.. just click on the link below the pics and bang you are at the store..

ONE CRAZY STAMPER

these are the inks I used to distress my edges..hope you like again these are found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER!!!

PRISMA PENCILS USED!!

1095 Black Raspberry
935 Black
941 Light Umber
901 Indigo Blue
947 Dark Umber
911 Olive Green
925 Crimson Lake

I also used SNOW-TEX and GLAMOUR DUST..Various dies used as well..

Well I hope you enjoyed my post and if you have some spare time join us for the CHALLENGE which is CHRISTMAS the prize pack is this stamp along with another…Now who does not like free stuff…I DO..I DO

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great Holiday Season…HUGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment