Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Party Penguin

Hello there.  Well we are exactly two weeks away from the big day.  Are you ready?  I can truthfully say I am almost ready and most of what I have left to do are little things.

Today's card once again follows our December theme of "WINTER/HOLIDAY".  My niece's son has a birthday two days before Christmas and this is for him ~ a partying penguin by Whimsy Stamps Meljen's Designs.


Supplies Used:  Copic Xpress It Blending Card StockMemento Tuxedo Black InkWhimsy Stamps Meljen's Designs "Party Penguin", Copic MarkersGlossy Accents

A close up of the image:


Copics Used:  B32, B34, B37, B39, BG10, BG11, BG13, Bg15, E50, E51, E81,Y11, Y13, Y15, YR02, YR04, YR07W1, W3, W5, W7

Thanks for coming by once again.  I hope we continue as a design team to inspire you to be as creative as you can be.  So, until we meet again, happy Wednesday and keep crafting.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, very cute Heather, I like this image. Nice colors and the bling nice touch!

    ReplyDelete