Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Teddy Bear Christmas

Good Morning.  Today marks another Wednesday and another day closer to Christmas.  This is my last post for the NOVEMBER CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE here at One Crazy Stamper.  December 1st we will have a new challenge up but you still have a couple of days to enter this one.

My card today uses an image from the Wild Rose Studio line.  Between the teddies and the elephants I can not decide which are my favourite; they are all so cute.


Supplies Used:  Copic Xpress It Blending Card StockMemento Tuxedo Black InkWild Rose Studio "Christmas Teddies"Copic MarkersGlossy AccentsCrystal SticklesDecoArt Snow Tex

A close up of the image:


Copics Used:  Bears ~ E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50; Hats and Scarves ~ G21, G24, G29, R24, R29, R89; Sky ~ B000, B00, B01, 0

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is just precious. So love the sparkly touches on the Christmas hats.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the image is cute, great coloring and the colors..awesome. I love the snowflake, with the ribbon! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete