Friday, April 5, 2013

Roxy Roller!!!

Hello,I hope that you have had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend, I know I am! Today My husband and I are heading into Toronto to go to the Toronto Blue Jays game, I am so excited and hope that I get some good pictures of JP Arencebia (the back-catcher), he is my FAVE!!!!
Well as you know since it is Friday it is my turn to show you my weekly creation =) This week I am showing you a card I made for a girl's birthday at work using a BRAND NEW line of stamps from Your Next Stamp. There are four new stamps that have just been released, so I have coloured up "Roxy" for you to see...
 
Here is a close up of theimage for you to see the Copic colours used... 
COPIC MARKERS USED: * Skin: E11, E00, E000 - * Hair: E33, Y21, E50, YR30 - * Eyes:B95, B93, B91 - * Pinks: R56, R85, R83, R81 - * Greys/Whites: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's post.

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments: