Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back From Vacation...Still Running!!

SUPPLIES USED!!!!
Good morning!! I am very sorry that I missed the Challenge post but due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to make it!!  So I do have a card for ya today and it is following the theme..Black, White plus another colour..The additional colour I have used is shades of PURPLE..This just happens to be my Daughters favourite colour.. Once again I have used a Krista smith Image and her name is WALKIE... This is the first for her on a card by me...She was stamped with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK on WHITE CARD STOCK!!! You guessed it I coloured her with COPICS and PRISMA PENCILS..The Bingo card stamp is one from the WHISMY COLLECTION called BINGO CARD..all of these wonderful supplies can be purchased from ONE CRAZY STAMPER... just click the link  http://www.onecrazystamper.com

Well I hope you have enjoyed the card and thks for stoping by and please join our Challenge this month...Please who doesn't like to win free stuff..Did I mention FREE STUFF!!!!... just click on the link here http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca
Now do not take off I have listed the colours used incase u want to colour her up!!


COPICS USED!!
Skin E0000, 000, 00, 11
Shirt/Heart  BV20, 23
Pants/Can/Soles C7, 5, 3, 1
Shoes/Hair E57, 55, 53, 51

PRISMA PENCILS!!
Skin PC 943 Burnt Ochre, a bit in the hair
Shirt PC932 Violet, PC 996 Black Grape
Hair PC947 Dark Umber, PC 914 Cream
Cheeks PC Scholar 330

also used MEMENTO Dual Tip Marker to outline my image once I cut her out..Lora taught me this little trick and I love it!! Thanks again for stopping by and be safe, happy and make sometime to create...love!!

2 comments: