Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Sucker

 For all of you procrastinators out there, you only have just over a week left until Valentine's Day is here. For today's Terrific Tuesday post at One Crazy Stamper I colored up the Valentines Petals image from Saturated Canary. but I didn't want to use the traditional colors of a valentine card.


Whenever I start to color an image, I always start by choosing my papers, so for this little cutie I choose First Editions Hideaway collection with these bright citrus colors. After the paper is picked, I can then match the Copics for a perfect combination. The sentiment, one of three that are included with the image, was stamped and mounted on a Spellbinder die frame, and the pearls were made with the Viva Decor Salmon Pearl pen.
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E01, E11
Hair - E39, E59, E49
Eyes - E39, E59
Tongue - RV34
Skirt, Top of Boots - E93, E95, E97
Bottom of Boots - E95, E97, E99
Top, Pants, Baubles in Hair - YG00, YG01,YG03
Undershirt, Striped Socks, Dots on Shirt - Y11, Y13, Y15
Rose Leaves - YG06, YG09
Ground - E00

3 comments: