Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Week of Feb Almost Gone!!

Well Hello there!!! First of all thks for stopping by we love to have all of your eyes peering at our creations...Today I have a card for you that I have made for my Hubby for Valentine's Day..For those of you who know me my Hubby is the greatest and I love him to pieces...The image I used is one Lora picked for me and it was not the one I thought and I was not to sure how I was going to colour her up but I got the job done..Her name is Star she is a Kenny Kiernan image and she is from Whimsy Stamps...She was coloured with Copics and very few pencils I think three to be exact...The Pattern Paper is Antique Aged Papers by Bazzill.. All of these supplies can be bought at One Crazy Stamper..
http://www.onecrazystamper.com  For more details and a colour list pop over to my blog.. have a great day and be happy!!  http://kerri-thankgodforcolors.blogspot.ca  Don't forget to play along in the Challenge you can win some great prizes..

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Kerri!!! Love the challenge of doing am image that we normally would not consider coloring, and you've done a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete