Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dress it up or Dress it down

Hi all, Madge here for a Quick Christmas Card.  Are you feeling the pressure yet??  I am, with still a few special cards to make, baking, cleaning, etc. etc.  I have a Quick Christmas Card for you today.P1010882 copy
The only stamping involved is the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Die Cuts are Memory Box Dies, which are overlaid.  I used double-sided tape on the ornament base, added Glitter Ritz glitter and pressed the overlay on top. I did the same for the silver edging.  Much cheaper than purchasing those expensive sparkle sheets.
Until next time.   hugz, Madge

1 comment:

  1. Wow Madge, people are going to start to think that we plan our cards together, cause I did a no stamp card yesterday!!! Great card again!!!

    ReplyDelete