Friday, June 8, 2012

Product Spotlight


 Today I have a Product Spotlight from One Crazy Stamper. If you want to have a well coordinated card with lots of different papers, use a 6 x6 paper pad. All your papers are already matched for you.

 For today's card I used Summer Fresh by  Simple Stories. Check out all the 6 X 6 paper pads at One Crazy Stamper.



 I have a new release from Kraftin Kimmie: Lulu on the move available at One Crazy Stamper. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo bIack ink unto Xpress It cardstock. I  colored Lulu with the copics pictured below:

I added a red felt flower and green button for embellishments.





3 comments:

  1. drooling over that paper! super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of papers Joni. Sweet little image also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image with super cute paper!!

    ReplyDelete