Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Linda S. Guest Designer

Today I have a gorgeous card to show you created by our May Guest Designer Linda S. !  Linda has used distress inks to water color this beautiful card. I was so excited when I saw Linda's cards because I love the look of distress ink coloring
Be sure to check Linda's blog for more details on her card and check back later this week because we have more inspiration from our guest designers!
Supplies:

Paper: BoBunny Alora 6 x 6, BoBunny Ambrosia 6 x 6, Watercolour, Bazzill, Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool & Foam, Ranger Stickles, Lace, Ribbon, Prima Rose, Pearls, Paintbrush

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Love the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Linda. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card LInda! I want distress ink coloring lessons from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda!! Love your distress ink coloring - it's a wonderful technique and for me, it makes a nice change from Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all so much!
    linda

    ReplyDelete