Friday, April 6, 2012

April Guest Designer Naomi

naomiAprilOCS I want to introduce you today to Naomi, one of our April Guest Designers.  She created a couple of gorgeous cards for us this month at OCS.

 

 

 

 

Her card uses the Flourishes set Baby Love.  This is so perfect in pink!  I especially love the pearls and bow.

 naomiAprilOCS3 

And her card is beautifully decorated on the inside too!

naomiAprilOCS2 

Naomi created this card for our challenge this month and I wanted to show you the inside of this card because I thought it was just so cool!naomiAprilOCS5 naomiAprilOCS4

If you haven’t seen Naomi’s blog, please hop over and take a look around. Thanks for joining us this month Naomi!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Naomi. I have to start decorating the insides on my card. Your insides look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 really gorgeous cards! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Naomi, I love everything about them. Especially the dark rich colors of the clock card.
    Great job!
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    M

    ReplyDelete