Monday, October 3, 2011

U did it Bookmark

OCSOCT4I want to show you a bookmark I made using one of my favorite Stampaive/Mo Manning images. I love Oxford, all ready for school. My little man started preschool a few weeks ago and this reminds me of him.  In fact on his first day of school, I told him I wanted him to look nice so he came out of his room with a stripped polo and a clip on tie. It was pretty cute stuff. I managed to talk him out of the tie, mostly because I knew he’d take it off after about 5 minutes and lose it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Card Recipe:

Stamps-Stampaive, sentiment-Stamping Bella

Papers-Jillibean Soup

Tools/Embellishments-sewing machine, buttons,  twine, circle Nestabilities, Copics

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image...and a sweet story too! Love the coloring! Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ficou muito bonito!!
    Bem alegre!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete