Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet Blossom!


This card is for One Crazy Stamper and uses the adorable Sweet Blossom image!  This card is not in season...but I was inspired to use some scraps of wrapping paper from my daughter's birthday...which happened to be pretty tulips!  I decided to make a spring card even though fall is in full swing and winter will be here before long.  You never know when you might need a perky spring card to cheer up someone's winter blues! 

I used the paper in inchie form (slightly smaller, actually, so they would fit on the card!) 

I colored the image with Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44, E00, E02, YG17, Y11, Y21, Y35, E43, BG10, R22, R21, RV55, RV63.


4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card Michelle! That image is so sweet! It's a card that would definitely brighten someone's day! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know OCS had these stamps yet! I love this. super sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficou maravilhoso, Michelle!
    Um encanto!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, how sweet and cute and refreshing. I love the pinks. Certainly cheered me up.

    ReplyDelete