Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spooky Halloween & Some Gerber Daisies to Share

Hi Everyone:

Lora here...yes I know I'm a little late getting this post up for you today. I am sharing a couple of cards with you today that have some history for me. But first off I want to congratulate all the lucky winners of our September challenges. The new brick and mortar store opened it's doors on September 10th to and wonderful group of visitors. We look forward to new things for the blog and the store.

So for today's post I am sharing a card for you made by for me by my friend Molly. Gerber Daisies are my favourite flower and Molly made this beautiful card for me. Along with this card I received the most tremedous delivery of Gerber Daises you have ever seen..I do have a picture of them but they were on another camera I didn't have with me today. So I'm sharing the card for now. Molly coloured this card with Copic's and used my oh so favourite Flower Soft in the centre of the Daisies.

You can see more of Molly' cards on her blog HERE!


Now I have another card to post for you using Haunted House from Kraftin' Kimmie which you can find in the store. I have a secret...please don't tell Jacilynn cause she's gonna kick my butt...but I made this card last Halloween and couldn't part with it because it took me the ENTRIE weekend to make it. FYI for the challenge you cannot link back to a previous post but I really wanted to share this with all of you now. I posted it to my personal blog last year. I had intended that this card go to my daughter's teacher but needless to say she received a different card...cause I still have this one.

You can find all the details on this card HERE!

I'm looking forward to seeing all you uber cool creations for this month's challenge...we have a cool prize pack from Your Next Stamp to give away again this month...so please let us see your work!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. ha, too funny! I vaguely remember this, but probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything. This is super cute. I love those little trick or treaters! The coloring is amazing. and love the daisy card by your friend.
    ;)
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete