Monday, October 31, 2011
Wow! What a great month October was here on the OCS blog! Thank you for all your gorgeous entries!
We used random.org to draw a winner from all of participants and....
Aaemie!! Congrats, please email lora at onecrazystamper dot com to claim your stamp prize pack!!! Thanks to all who entered! We loved seeing your creations. And please check back tomorrow for a "yummy" new challenge.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
- Stamps: Happy Fall Tree, Spooktacular, and Spooky Hello are all from Your Next Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Seven
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Design Paper is Glowing (Authentique) and The Apothecary Emporium (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Tree -- E30 - Bisque, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, R29 - Lipstick Red, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla, YG17 - Grass Green; Ghost -- E0000 - Floral White;
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: Tree -- 20 - Chocolate; Ghost - 00 - Clear; Spooky Hello -- 00 - Clear, 23 - Pitch Black
Don't forget to check out Lora's amazing online and brick and mortar store One Crazy Stamper.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
This is Kraftin Kimmie Caroline. I used Oval Nestabilities in both regular and scalloped and small and large. I also used some fabulous red rhinestones!
Hope you all enjoy today's card!!! Also, you have until tomorrow to enter this months fun fall/Halloween challenge!!!
Friday, October 28, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Hi all, Madge here for a very late wonderful Wednesday! “The hurrier I go, the behinder I get”. Oh this is soooooo true.
Today I’m using a Kraftin Kimmie image called Kreepy Kitty. I wanted to keep the image simple and use distress inks to bring the white background to my choice of colours. My image appears more purple IRL, however my camera picked up blues.
I stamped the image onto Xpress it with Black Tuxedo Memento Ink, coloured it with copics, and cut it out. The background is Xpress it shaded with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Dried Marigold, Stormy Sky). I then stamped a tree branch, tore and distressed the edges. I added some gold mica chips to give the appearance of leaves in the moonlight. The distressed paper was mounted onto a retired SU cardstock (Marigold Morning) and adhered to Black Cardstock. The sentiment was treated the same.
Simple and easy. Hope it gave you an idea of how this kitty can be used – quick and easy.
You’ve still got a week to enter the October OCS Fall Challenge for OCS free stuff. We love to see what you come up with!
~ Rubber hugz ~
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
I used the paper in inchie form (slightly smaller, actually, so they would fit on the card!)
I colored the image with Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44, E00, E02, YG17, Y11, Y21, Y35, E43, BG10, R22, R21, RV55, RV63.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
- Stamp: Kreepy Kitty and sentiment (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, The Apothecary Emporium (Echo Park), Mischievous (My Mind's Eye)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-Three
- Copic Markers: E40- Brick White, E42 - Sand White, E44 - Clay, E47 - Dark Brown, NO - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, Y17 - Golden Yellow, YR04 - Chrome Orange, BV11 - Blue Violet, BV13 - Hydrangea Blue
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 01 - Lavendar
- Stickles: Silver
Saturday, October 22, 2011
I got all of these adorable images from One Crazy Stamper
OK so I started with just a simple cork board with a wood frame.
The size of the cork board frame was 12x 8.25. I cut the paper a little less then that and played with the trimming until I could fit it.
This is what it looks like when it fits in and I slid it under the frame part.
I cut strips for the edge of the frame
I had to cut off corners so it would be easy to fold over
I used the one I cut to stencil lines on all of the other strips
Here is a look of the sticky tape on the edge of the frame. Scor Tape was used!
I used some chipboard letters to place to do on the top and you can see how all the paper is folded over the edge of the frame. I also used glue dots to place a strip of ribbon to be able to hang this. (you'll see this in the pictures below) You also get a peek at my little list helpers.
Tori! And also a peek at how the ribbon looks!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Well, the last 24 hours have been that day.
My remedy for all my stress?? CHOCOLATE!!!!! Today, my little project will do just that!!
I’ve chosen to showcase YNS (Your Next Stamp) stinkin’ cute “Happy Hallowe'en, Spooktakular, Spooky Hello and Trick-or-Treat for my little treat bags. These spooky little critters are ALL available at OCS.
I chose Capella DP from the Cappella collection…….but while perusing the OCS store, I saw paper that would be absolutely perfect…. Take a look!!
Coloring was simple and quick using markers and Distress inks.
The bags have velcro closure topped with a floral punch. The Spider is the closure tab for the little bag with the sentiment underneath. The self adhesive backing for the velcro showed through the floral punch, so I added copper glitter – stuck down perfectly!!
“Spooky” was stamped on Vellum and fussy cut it to pop it on top of the DP……kind of ghostly!??
Sentiments were added to the inside of the little treat bags.
These little bags (Tutorial will follow on my blog) are so quick and easy to make up and the little YNS
images available at OCS, fit perfectly!!
Hope you enjoy looking at them……….. I’m off to enjoy some chocolate…..LOL
~ Rubber hugz ~
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Thanks for joining me today, and you still have time to enter this months OCS challenge, so get creating and join in the fun!
Monday, October 17, 2011
My first two cards feature fall images colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut. I've been on a mission to use up designer paper scraps this week....so this is a mish mash of fall papers.
Copic Markers, fussy cut and popped up on foam tape. My ghost is shaded with a hint of BV000, though it doesn't show up in the photo.
Above are the Copic markers that I used on these cards.
Be sure you check out all of the fun new stuff Lora is adding to the store! Also, be sure to join in our challenge this month...check out all of the rules and prize info on the One Crazy Stamper Blog!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
- Stamp: Wizard Poof (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Mischievous (My Mind's Eye)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Seventeen, Labels Twenty-Three
- Copic Markers: Dress - BV20, BV04, BV08, YR04, YR09, Y19; Skin - E000, R20; Hair- E30, E35, E37; Wand - BV29; Pot - T0-No. 1, T2-No. 2, T4-No. , T5-No. 5, N0-No. 0, N1-No. 1; other colours - E30, E50, E51, YR07, YG13, YG17, R46
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 10 - Lavender, 11 - Gold, 00 - Clear
- Miscellaneous: Black Light (Art Institute Glitter), DMC - Black and Silver thread
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Hope you all are having a fabulous Saturday!!! I was perusing the Online Store this week and I saw that Lora had received a bunch of new Stamping Bellas! I literally jumped for joy! Especially for the super cute Lulu collection! Have you checked them out?? I had to use one of them on my card this week! I used Martha! I also used Large Oval nesties (and the scalloped ones in large too!)
Friday, October 14, 2011
I stamped my image with Memento black ink onto Xpress It card stock. I then trimmed my image and mounted it on Mischievious dp by My Mind's Eye, which was die cut by a Spellbinders Label 23 die. Bottom is a MS punch.
There is still time to play in our October challenge:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.
One lucky participant will win a Your Next Stamp Prize Pack from the OCS store. Cute Stuff huh?