Friday, July 15, 2011

Willie


This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is a recipe challenge. We want to see 1 image, 2 pattern papers, & 3 embellishments. So get to cookin good lookin!
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a $
25 gift card to the OCS store
For my card today I used Art Impressions:Willie Front and Back
I colored my image with the copics pictured below:
I cut out my images and popped them up with foam tape.
I used a nestie to make a shaped cards and for the layers on my card.
I punched the buttons from a 6 X 6 paper pad Fancy Pants Beach Bum DP.
Check out all the fabulous new releases at One Crazy Stamper.



1 comment: