Friday, July 22, 2011

What A Catch!



This month's Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is a recipe challenge. We want to see 1 image, 2 pattern papers,  3 embellishments. So get going!
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.

One lucky participant will win a $25 gift card to the OCS store

For today's post I have used the Flourishes Stamp set: What a Catch! I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It Cardstock. Cut out the focal image with a circle nestie. Then I colored my image with the copics pictured below:





I cut out a couple of other images and used them as embellishments. I also added some rope twine and tied a nautical knot.
DP is Basic Grey Life's A Beach.
Check out all the new items at One Crazy Stamper!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Joni!! This would be perfect for my hubby. I love what you did with the splashing water : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete